Ethical PracticeJ&S is committed to being an ethical practice company, we do not conduct ourselves without meeting ethical standards. Business ethics (also corporate ethics) is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations. Expect us to be friendly and helpful, we will communicate clearly, treat our clients fairly and do our utmost to ensure the process of working with us is a pleasant and rewarding experience.
Environmental Mission Statement
At J&S we care deeply for the environment, and work hard to minimise our environmental impact and carbon footprint.
- Powering our studio through more sustainable energy providers.
- We are a low paper consumption company as we aim to communicate in house using minimal printed materials, as well as utilising double sided printing where possible and using recycled/sustainable stationary.
- Using only fair trade teas and coffees.
- Recycling all packaging and scrap papers correctly.
- Recycling all printing cartridges
- Recycling all technology used by J&S , computers, laptops, hard drives, disks, phones, batteries.
- Offering sustainable and recycled products to clients where suitable.
- We use non-hazardous and eco-friendly cleaning products in our studio.